Virtual Executive Assistant
You NEED a Virtual Assistant!
As a virtual assistant, I can offer a wide range of services to help you streamline your business and free up your time.
Here are a few reasons why you should consider hiring me as your virtual assistant:
Efficiency: I am highly organized and skilled at managing my time, which means I can help you get more done in less time.
Attention to detail: I am detail-oriented and take pride in my work, which means you can trust that any tasks I take on will be completed accurately and to the highest standards.
Versatility: I am a fast learner and can quickly adapt to new software and systems. This means I can take on a wide range of tasks and handle anything that comes my way.
Communication: I am an excellent communicator and can work effectively with clients, colleagues, and team members.
Reliability: I am a dependable and trustworthy professional who consistently delivers high-quality work on time.
Hiring me as your virtual assistant means getting a reliable and efficient partner who will help you get more done and grow your business.
My high-level organizational and administrative experience stretches across the project management spectrum: Customer relationship management (CRM); market research; event coordination; webinar setups; grant proposal design; fundraising; and video editing, to name a few. Enthusiastic, committed, flexible, and efficient, my learning curves are short, and I am always excited to branch out for new challenges. My range of interests extends to my work – bring on any project, and I am readily hands-on in both knowledge and execution. Detail-oriented, I welcome all levels of a task, any task. Enhanced by my BS in Computer Science, I bring extensive technological savvy and people-skilled broad-mindedness to every professional role. I have excelled in many functions – sales, billing, meeting planning, scheduling, training, and documenting and maintaining office processes. I am a dynamic, resourceful, and energetic individual who is comfortable being the go-to person for anything related to the seamless running of an office. There is never a task too small or too big for me. With a keen eye for detail and a meticulous work ethic, it’s no wonder I bring excellent value to any executive seeking my assistance!
What I Do
2014Dakota State University
Bachelor of Computer Science
2015 - CurrentZirtual, TBVA
Virtual Executive Assistant
• Prioritize accuracy and efficiency in managing critical administrative functions to streamline efficiencies while providing outstanding organizational representation.
• Deliver outstanding customer experiences as the principal point of inquiry via phone, email, and face-to-face; nurture authentic relationships, define individual needs, and overdeliver on expectations.
• Build internal processes around established company policies and procedures while maintaining compliance with proper data security/protection protocol.
• Continuously update knowledge of company products and services to provide cutting-edge information and targeted support to satisfy customer queries and drive long-term retention.
• Optimize the company’s social presence, effectively managing official LinkedIn, Google+, Twitter, and Facebook accounts.
• Foster strong trusting relationships with senior leadership to gather/understand their specific requirements and provide high-quality, bespoke executive support.
• Orchestrate and support meetings/conferences; manage all servicing requirements, including bookings, vendor coordination, material distribution, and minute-taking/action tracking.
• Facilitate domestic and international travel while harmonizing complex calendars to maximize time.
• Lead business development strategies through sales management (closing high-value opportunities) and eBay account optimization.
2018 – 2020Getro
Customer Support Manager & Data Entry
• Embedded a customer-first approach in all aspects of service delivery to build a motivated, productive, and team-focused culture in which challenging KPIs and SLAs were consistently met.
• Managed a high volume of inbound customer inquiries via email and live chat, gathering insights into specific issues before implementing appropriate solutions to enhance satisfaction.
• Fostered complaint and issue resolution expertise, de-escalating sensitive situations with tact, diplomacy, and discretion.
2011 - 2013Catalyst Corporate Federal Credit Union
Electronic Funds Transfer / ATM Specialist
Coordinated a general/shared e-mail inbox by reviewing and distributing customer inquiries to appropriate divisions for timely resolution. Maintained account ledgers and enhanced accuracy through regular account reconciliations. Reviewed and cross-referenced high-volume pay control spreadsheets with corresponding data to verify accuracy. Analyzed, diagnosed, and supported customers in resolving digital banking technical issues before providing guidance and education to elevate their technical capabilities.
2009 - 2013CUNA Mutual
PT Contact Center Specialist / Loan Processor / Telephone Banker
Liaised directly with applicants to gather and process mortgage, personal, credit card, and automobile loan applications; reviewed files to verify the data was complete, accurate, and compliant with institutional standards. Maintained compliance with internal policies/procedures in executing account-related transactions.
Microsoft Office Suite
AR/AP and Expenses
- Social Media Platforms
- Adobe Suite
- Workplace by Meta
- Google Meet